My blog has been given a Versatile Blogger Award…twice.
The first blogger awarded me this well over a month ago, and
because I have no organization skills and procrastinated for far too long sadly I have lost their blog address and contact info. So, if it was you, PLEASE let me know and I’ll post your name and a link to your blog ASAP.
The second blogger who gave me this award is Jay Elle Tee, or JLT, or otherwise known as Jay. Confused? Click HERE for the full lowdown on the name and who Jay is, and the fantastic blog he writes called Write Now.
The basics of the award are as follows…I have to tell you seven things about myself. Here goes!
1. I can’t stand salt and pepper shakers that are shaped like ANYTHING other than salt and pepper shakers. Seriously, I’m not looking to hoist a cutesy ceramic cat or chicken into the air, turn it upside down and wait for salt/pepper to fall out. Yes, it’s a pet peeve, but it’s all mine
2. I’ve donated my hair to Locks of Love three times, and one of the times I was featured on the local news for my donations. Recently, my daughter donated for the first time and she proudly displays the certificate on our fridge.
3. I am attending Willamette Writers Conference in Portland, Oregon this August. I could only afford to attend for one day, but I still plan on making the most of it.
4. I’m holding the 2nd annual “Worst First” contest next month, and yet again I found a published author
silly enough to be involved in the nonsense I come up with to judge the contest. I’ll let you know more details soon, but for now just know that I’m looking at a STACK of prizes the author’s publisher mailed out to me to giveaway.
5. I am a long time watcher of the television show, Castle. So much so that I have the show’s poster on the back of the bedroom door. Yeah, cuz I’m all high school like that
6. I broke the blade on our lawn mower by running it over the metal lid that covers the water access turn on for the house. To this day, I’ve never told my husband the entire story, because as I tell him, “You don’t want to know why I did something so stupid.”
7. Because of this day, not only do I not get mad when my son sticks his tongue out at me, I highly encourage him to do so.
Here’s some more specifics about the Versatile Blogger award. If you are nominated you need to do the following…
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, I nominate the following blogs for this award…
3. Artemis Grey
4. Tori Mcrae
5. PDP (I won’t put up a link here, but he knows who he is )